List of channels
- In the primary Nasqueron space
Note : Freenode doesn't currently allow (well... since 2010 actually) new group registration, so we currently can't assign nasqueron/ cloaks etc.
- #nasqueron-ops - discussions about operations, infrastructure, any action performed on a server must be logged on this channel
- #nasqueron-pentacle - testing and operational control of the bots (Dæghrefn, Wearg, etc.), not really used for other beings than bots
- By project
- #tasacora - cartography project Tasacora
- Other channels where Nasqueron stuff are discussed
- #wolfplex - currently also given as support channel in a lot of documentation
- #wikipedia-fr - rare, but some discussions about Dæghrefn or tools.nasqueron.org occurs
Some channels want notifications about new commits, tasks, etc.
- #nasqueron-ops-logs - nasqueron.ops.* and nasqueron.docker.*
- #tasacora - nasqueron.tasacora.*
Create a new channel
Where to list it?
- on this page
- a task should be filled on DevCentral against Dæghrefn project to notify the new channel, so we can configure the bot to manage ChanServ access there too
REGISTER #nasqueron-quux SET #nasqueron-quux MLOCK TEMPLATE #nasqueron-quux botadmin +* TEMPLATE #nasqueron-quux botop -*+vVoOti TEMPLATE #nasqueron-quux member -*+vVoti ACCESS #nasqueron-quux ADD Daeghrefn botadmin
Normally, a channel is not publicly logged. But in some cases, it's interesting to enable this feature on purely technical channels.
If the channel is logged, you must do both of these:
- document it in the topic
- add an autojoin message, for example through ChanServ: SET #nasqueron-quux ENTRYMSG "This channel is publicly logged."
We consider the publication of logs to the DevCentral chatlog application to qualify as "publicly logged", regardless of the project-as-ACLs or the space where the log is.