This page coordinates the servers administration.
It's mainly an historical archive, you now should browse the Operations grimoire for reference and procedures.
They should be located in Category:Servers, at least the ones dedicated to Nasqueron.
How to help?
- Help us to migrate from our former server Grip
- Browse servers tasks
- Make all stuff available in Puppet (see Puppet manual).
- Deploy progressively OpenStack to manage Docker components, and VMWare/Xen VMs
- Write scripts to automate some tasks, like backups
- Some DevOps love: ensure ALL the infrastructure is available through Git repository and could be managed like an open source project
http://servers.nasqueron.org provides a server changelog and infrastructure announcement.
To post something there, use Phame on DevCentral.
Workshops at Wolfplex
At the Wolfplex hackerspace, we prepared the following workshops to deal with Nasqueron infrastructure: